- PayPal invoice is currently the only accepted payment method.
- I mainly draw anthropomorphic (bipedal) and feral style (quadrupedal) animals. Exceptions to this (e.g. humans, cyborgs, etc.) will be on a case-by-case-basis.
- I do not accept commissions from minors (as defined by the US age of consent of 18 years old).
- My work is for non-commercial use and protected through Creative Commons. Any use in which it generates revenue for anyone but myself is prohibited without my express permission.
- My pricing system is based on multiple variables, including the time it takes me to complete each step of the creative process (drafting, sketching, inking, color, etc.), the amount of effort production requires, and the complexity of the work. I occasionally re-evaluate my pricing to ensure that not only do you get a reasonable price for whatever you’re purchasing, but that I am making a fair amount for my time and effort.
Queue and Turnaround
- Commissions open every other Monday. Once all slots are full, commissions are closed.
- Once payment is received, your spot on the queue is reserved. The queue is not ordered and commissions will be completed in the order that best fits my workflow. This makes it easier for me to complete all commissions in a timely fashion.
- The full queue, including progress updates, can be viewed at Queue.
- Commissions are generally complete within 2 weeks.
- Because drawing is not my only responsibility currently, please allow up to a month for commission turnaround. This is not a guaranteed time frame. If it appears your commission will take longer than 1 month to complete, I will contact you directly via email.
WIP and Edits
- I accept requests for edits and changes within reason. This means minor requests and edits, not complete redraws or recoloring. Please request lineart changes before the image is inked. Due to the difficulty of re-drawing lines after inking, I reserve the right to refuse making line changes after inking or charge extra to complete the changes.
- While I am glad to make minor changes during the drawing process, I limit this to 2 change requests. Beyond this point, I reserve the right to charge extra or deny further changes.
Payment and Refunds
- For purchases under a total of $100, only full payment is accepted. I currently do not offer payment plans or down payments for purchases under that amount.
- For purchases of more than $100, I accept a down payment of 75% of the total price to start the commission. The last 25% must be paid before you can receive the completed, watermark-free product.
- Full refunds are available within 7 days of receiving payment for commissions that have not been started.
- 50% refunds are available within 7 days of receiving payment for commissions that are already in progress.
- Completed commissions are non-refundable. What qualifies as “completed” remains up to my discretion.
- YCHs and adopts are non-refundable.
- Extra commission fees are applied at my discretion. I determine if a character, clothing/accessory, or background qualifies as “complex”.
- I reserve the right to refuse or cancel service to any client for any reason. Refunds will be distributed pursuant to the refund policy outlined above.
- I work very hard to produce high-quality, custom images. My work cannot be used without credit. Any non-authorized uncredited use of my art will be treated as copyright infringement.
- This TOS is subject to change at any time without notice.
Last updated June 4, 2020.