- PayPal invoice is currently the only accepted payment method.
- I do not draw human or mecha art. Sorry!
- I do not accept commissions from minors (as defined by the US age of consent of 18 years old).
- My work is for non-commercial use and protected through Creative Commons. Any use in which it generates revenue for anyone but myself is prohibited without my express permission.
- My pricing system is based on multiple variables, including the time it takes me to complete each step of the creative process (drafting, sketching, inking, color, etc.), the amount of effort production requires, and the complexity of the work. I occasionally re-evaluate my pricing to ensure that not only do you get a reasonable price for whatever you’re purchasing, but that I am making a fair amount for my time and effort.
- My current, regularly-updated prices can be found at Prices.
Queue and Turnaround
- Once payment is received, your spot on the queue is reserved. The queue is in order of when payment is received, not when it was sent.
- The full queue, including progress updates, can be viewed at Queue.
- Turnaround is generally 1 – 14 business days from the date the commission is started (not the date that you are added to the queue). Because commissions vary so widely in effort and number of steps to complete, there is a wide time range that each one can take. If it appears that a commission will take more than 14 business days to complete, I will contact you directly.
WIP and Edits
- I accept requests for edits and changes within reason. This means minor requests and edits, not complete redraws or recoloring. Please request lineart changes before the image is inked. Due to the difficulty of re-drawing lines after inking, I may not make changes after inking is complete.
Payment and Refunds
- For purchases under a total of $100, only full payment is accepted. I currently do not offer payment plans or down payments for purchases under that amount.
- For purchases of more than $100, I accept a down payment of 75% of the total price to start the commission. The last 25% must be paid before you can receive the completed, watermark-free product.
- I can provide full refunds on most commissions that are on the queue but have not yet been started.
- Once the commission is started, I will only provide a 50% refund. I will also give to you whatever is completed. This is to protect my own time and effort.
- After completion of the commission, no refunds will be provided.
- YCHs and adopts are non-refundable.
Last updated July 14, 2019.